These Christmas math worksheets are perfect for the pre-K and preschool kids learning to count. Kids can use the free printable worksheets to find the correct number, count the presents under the tree and then make a proper number match.
Christmas Math Counting Worksheets
It has been a ton of fun finding December activities for kids that tie in lessons in a festive way. This is a simple and fun activity for kids to count the number of packages under the tree and then add the correct number star to the top.
The three page Christmas worksheet set has two pages of Christmas tree pictures with various numbers of presents underneath and the third page is a set of stars with number 1-9 on them.
We recommend cutting the Christmas tree pictures out to make counting cards and then cut out the stars for a matching game in this printable worksheet set.
Download & Print Christmas Counting Worksheets pdf File Here
Fun Ways to Learn to Count
During the holidays this is an easy math game to play. Counting just about anything is a lot of fun.
There are even songs devoted to it…The 12 Days of Christmas!
Doing a live version of these worksheets under your Christmas tree won’t feel like a math lesson at all. Other things you can count this holiday:
- Ornaments on a tree – choose a color or shape to count.
- Cookies on a plate – have your child set up rows of 10 or choose 2 to eat.
- Houses on your street with holiday lights – likely single lights will be too numerous to count, but finding white-lit trees or Santa displays can be a math treasure hunt.
- Stockings hung on the mantle.
- Cups of flour that go into the cookie batter.
MORE FREE CHRISTMAS WORKSHEETS FOR KIDS
PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS COLORING PAGES FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
Kids Activities Blog is excited to feature worksheets made by our friends at Pre-K Shop.
How are you going to use these free printable Christmas counting worksheets?